Point Lot surrounded by water and beautiful hickory trees. Hickory Shores offers privacy but is located only 3 ½ miles from I-40 and 3 miles to the center of the town of Dandridge. While you enjoy a quiet sanctuary, a wealth of attractions are less than an hour away to Sevierville, Dollywood and Gatlinburg.
Hickory Shores offers your family the best of both worlds with boating, swimming, fishing right outside your door and the fun of Gatlinburg or Knoxville. The 1.5 acre property is fully fenced. Large screened porch provides panoramic views where you may savor the cool breezes from the lake.
Cabin sleeps 6 with 2 bedrooms and a sleeping loft with trundle bed. It has 2 full bathrooms one of which has a Jacuzzi tub as well as walk in shower. Kitchen is fully outfitted with refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, electric range and oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, stainless steel sink, washer and dryer. Gas grill is also provided. Dining area seats 4 - 6 persons, den has luxurious leather furniture, stacked stone fireplace with Franklin stove, and Cable/Satellite TV, and VCR/DVR and High Speed Internet. Front and rear screened porches provide additional seating for dining and relaxing.
Looking for a log cabin on the lake...this just may be it.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 King bed
- 1 Double bed
- Convertible Bed : Trundle bed In upstairs loft sleeps 2.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Jetted Tub in Bath: In upstairs bathroom
- Kitchen is fully equipped including a dishwasher
- Satellite tv
- DVD and VCR with video library
- CD player
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless Internet - WIFI
- Pet Friendly
- No Smoking
- Over 250 feet of lake shore on quiet peninsula
- Screened in back porch overlooking lake
- Porch has table and chairs as well as willow love seat and three chairs
- Easy walk to water
- wonderful lake views
- quiet location
- Gas grill
- private dock for swimming, floating, fishing
- 3 Miles to city of Dandridge
- Only 3.5 miles from I-40